Consultations on stains
Stubborn stains? Here are the best tips to get rid of them:
Type of stain:
- Milk and cream
- All these stains can have a vegetable or animal origin.
- Most commons are: blood, milk, eggs, ice-cream, etc.
- If is not an old stain, it will be easily removed, treat stain with a little bit of water.
- If we expose this stain to more than 45ºC while cleaning process, heat will accelerate the coagulation and will cause the stain to set.
- It is possible to remove old blood stains with an enzyme-based stain remover.
- It is advisable to have your garments and stains treated by a professional, come to Pressto Dry Cleaner’s for details.